Offices in Via E. Pertinace

Architectural

The project was realized in a 1920 building located in the Ostiense district in the hamlet called 'Collina Volpi' near the Roma Tre University, concerns the renovation of the building originally intended for craft activities (construction of terracotta pots) to make it suitable and functional to the new destination of private offices.

The intervention has allowed, in compliance with the morphological characteristics of the building, the exaltation of the tuff walls, the brick structures and arches, for a complete refunctionalization for the activities of a design studio.

 

Entrance and Parking Area
Entrance and Parking Area
Plan of both floors
Plan of both floors
View to Office 1
View to Office 1
Lobby
Lobby
Main Corridor
Main Corridor
Office 2
Office 2